Meet Our Amazing Team
The Team at Better Moves Physiotherapy put the clients’ wellbeing first – we want you to be better and perform at your peak.
Gabrielle Street obtained a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Monash University. Her keen interest in strength and conditioning and sports-specific functional training makes Gym settings the perfect facilities for her to work from. This will allow her to be able to modify any exercise techniques, have full access to the gym to develop programs, conduct assessments and gain better movement results. Gabby also has certificates in Olympic Weightlifting, TRX functional training & Clinical Pilates
Enthusiastic and optimistic – that’s how you will describe Rocky when meeting him for the first time and it’s definitely an impression that lasts. He is both goal and results-oriented, making sure everything’s done on time and with excellence. He also loves meeting and connecting with new people. A licensed nurse who graduated at the University of St. La Salle, he is a loving husband to Ira and doting dad to Paul.
He is the happy voice on the other end of your phone calls!
About our Physiotherapy Service
At Better Moves Physiotherapy our Physio (Gabby Street) has extensive knowledge and experience in managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions), particularly those of the active population (gym goers, bodybuilders, crossfitters & weightlifters). Whether you are recovering from an injury, surgery, or simply want to move and feel better, we can help! We are experts at helping you improve restore & enhance your optimal self!
If you are currently living with pain or have an injury – we can help. We believe that at Better Moves Physiotherapy to improve the standard of healthcare, and increase the value that physiotherapists can provide we are:
- The “unconventional” physiotherapist – which should be the “conventional” physiotherapist
- Only providing the necessary and warranted treatment
- Helping each client get to their goal – whether it’s helping them maintain mobility in the short term to get to a race and then focussing on the problem OR going straight to fixing the problem
- We treat all clients 1:1 … we don’t put heat packs on you and walk off, dry needle you and leave you with a bell in the room, see more than 1 patient at once
- Focussed on clinical reasoning which is key – we pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest research and always ask questions!!
- We create a fun environment, a place where you see yourself constantly moving better and feeling better!
We have successfully treated hundreds of local residents suffering from back, knee, shoulder and neck pain – helping them to move freely and enjoy life.
To see one of our friendly physiotherapists book in below
CAN WE HELP?
Better Moves Physiotherapy has got you covered.
Our many services will be sure to cater to your needs - book your appointment today to take advantage of what we offer and get moving better!